Stradedarts, headquartered in Largo dei Gelsomini n. 6 – 20146 Milano (MI), is the owner of the website www.stradedarts.it. The customer may buy the products currently available in the electronic catalog published on-line. The items selected among those illustrated in the catalog published on-line at www.stradedarts.it can be purchased at the following conditions.
The customer communicates to Stradedarts an offer to purchase one or several selected products. The communication of the purchased order implies the consent (as by art. 10 DL 185/1999) of receiving the following communications from Stradedarts as described hereafter, which are aimed exclusively at the conclusion and execution of the sale contract.
Stradedarts will confirm by e-mail the receipt of the order placed by the customer.
Cancellation of the order
The customer will have 24 hours from the placement of the order made on-line to communicate to Stradedarts the cancellation of the order, by calling the phone number + 39 02 41299981 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Stradedarts will check the current availability of the requested products and will communicate by phone to the number provided by the client or via e-mail when the order will be passed.
If the order can be accepted, Stradedarts will send an e-mail confirming the successful purchase, indicating the information referred to the conditions of sale, by art. 4 DL 185/1999.
Payment of the items
The payment of the items by the customer can be made using the payment method chosen on-line while sending the order. After verifying the payment, Stradedarts will deliver the item ordered via courier express which will be in charge of the delivery of the good(s) at the address indicated during the order.
As per Article. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form to Stradedarts a reference to VAT), he/she has the right to terminate the purchasing contract without penalty. In order to exercise this right, the customer must send Stradedarts a notice in that sense, within 10 days from the date of receipt of the ordered goods. This notice has to be sent by registered letter with return receipt, addressed to: Stradedarts – Largo dei Gelsomini, 6 – 20146 Milano – Italy or by fax at +39 02 41272703 within the above mentioned period of 10 days and followed by a confirmation sent by registered letter with return receipt within 48 hours. As soon as this notice of withdrawal is received, Stradedarts will communicate the instructions for returning the good which will have to be done within the next 48 hours.
Rights of withdrawal
The right of withdrawing the goods is applied to the entire item; therefore, it is not possible to return part of the item purchased. The purchased good must be undamaged and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including any documentation and accessories);
- as established by law, the shipping costs have to be borne by the customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt is in our warehouse, is under the customer’s responsibility
- if the goods are damaged during the transport, Stradedarts will inform the client (one business day following the receipt of the goods in its warehouse), to enable him to file in time the complaint against the chosen carrier and obtain the reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case the product will be refunded, with shipping costs charged to the customer, and the request of return will be cancelled;
- Stradedarts does not respond for any damage or theft / loss of goods returned using uninsured shipments;
- the item, after its arrival at the warehouse, will be examined in order to assess any damage or tampering resulting from transportation; if the original packaging inside / outside is tampered, Stradedarts will subtract from the due sum to be refunded a percentage of 10%, as contribution to the costs for restoring the goods.
Without considering any repair cost for damages to the original packaging, Stradedarts will refund the customer the full amount paid, within 14 days from the date of returning of the goods. It is under the responsibility of the customer to provide promptly the bank account details in order to obtain the transfer (IBAN – c / c of the invoice holder). The right to return the good is lost due to the lack of the essential integrity of the item (packaging and / or content), if Stradedarts finds out that:
- The original outside/inside packaging is missing.
- The parts of the item are missing.
- There is a damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In the case of loss of the right of return, Stradedarts will return to the sender the item purchased, charging the shipping costs.
Any right of the client to be refunded for damages or compensation and any contractual or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to people or property caused by goods purchased from Stradedarts are excluded.
Any complaint has to be addressed to : Stradedarts – Largo dei Gelsomini, 6 – 20146 Milano – Italy
The sales contract between the customer and Stradedarts srl is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law.
Questo post è disponibile anche in: Italian